Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Post Thanks / Like
    It's all a big misunderstanding. The whole reason I went to Europe was to try to resolve this little erectile disfunction problem I've been having. That's why Melania won't hold my hand. It's why I went to see the Pope, to see if he could put in a good word for me with the big guy. That's why Jared was talking to the Russians, to find out how Putin keeps so virile. And when, talking to myself about the problem, I said "you can't depend on your friends like in the past", Angela Merkel overheard me and jumped to the wrong conclusion.
    Last edited by Trump; 05-29-2017 at 11:30 PM.
    "Under perpetual tax audit"

Something Far More Sinister Miranda's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Covfefe.
    Jet flame action! Jet hot thrills!

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless someone in the White House can find a magic potion capable of changing President Trump’s character and behavior, efforts to reset the agenda won’t amount to much.

"The latest Trump Administration reset has begun, or so we are being asked to believe. On Tuesday, Mike Dubke, the White House communications director, confirmed that he was leaving his job after just three months. There is also talk of the Administration setting up a “war room” to deal with the Russia scandal, and assembling an all-star legal team to defend President Trump. Names like Ted Olson and Paul Clement, two former Solicitors General, are being bandied about. And rumors continue to circulate about who else will be coming or going. The potential exit of Sean Spicer, the White House spokesperson, has been the subject of whispers for weeks. According to Politico, on Monday Trump met with his former campaign aides Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie.

What does it all amount to? Unless someone at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue can find a magic potion capable of changing the President’s character and behavior, nothing much. To put it in business terms, the White House’s problem can’t be resolved by firing the marketing team and hiring some external consultants. The problem is the obvious shortcomings of the primary product, Donald J. Trump."

continues: http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-c...E2MjY4OTkwMQS2

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm beginning to think it takes more than Trump being a "star" for Melania to let him grab her by the pussy:

"On Tuesday, Monica Byrne shared a string of tweets claiming Melania was having an affair with the head of security at Tiffany's in the Trump Tower lobby for "many years" — and Donny allegedly knows all about it!

Whoa!!!!

Byrne, who does not name her source, shared the accusations in hopes of journalists exposing the alleged affair to "accelerate [Trump's] rate of self-destruction."

In her tweets, the author claimed Donald and Melania had an agreement that if he lost the election, they would get divorced. But since he won, the two were forced to renegotiate the agreement — imprisoning the 47-year-old in the marriage as long as her husband was president."

more: http://perezhilton.com/2017-06-02-me...t#.WTIbkhPyvEY

Post Thanks / Like
    Presbyterian Donald Trump to Presbyterian Ministers: Are Presbyterians Christians?

June 3, 2017 by Hemant Mehta

Religion is nothing to Trump except another way to get whatever he wants. What’s shocking is that so many religious leaders want to defend him. They say he really is a believer, even if nothing he does seems like it.

Maybe my favorite example of Trump claiming to be religious without knowing a damn thing about his religion took place two days before his inauguration, in an exchange with two Presbyterian ministers, at Trump Tower. MJ Lee of CNN has the story — and keep in mind that Trump has said on numerous occasions that he himself is Presbyterian.

“I did very, very well with evangelicals in the polls,” Trump interjected in the middle of the conversation — previously unreported comments that were described to me by both pastors.

They gently reminded Trump that neither of them was an evangelical.

“Well, what are you then?” Trump asked.

They explained they were mainline Protestants, the same Christian tradition in which Trump, a self-described Presbyterian, was raised and claims membership. Like many mainline pastors, they told the President-elect, they lead diverse congregations.

Trump nodded along, then posed another question to the two men: “But you’re all Christians?”

“Yes, we’re all Christians.”

Donald Trump needed confirmation that Presbyterians — like him — were Christians. It’s the most Trumpian thing I’ve ever read about the guy.

I’ve heard people accuse Trump of being an atheist, but as I’ve argued before, apathy is not atheism. You have to actively reject a belief in God to be an atheist, and I don’t believe Trump has ever put that much thought into the matter.

Plus, you can’t be an atheist when you believe you’re God.

more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...tm_content=361

Post Thanks / Like

Reuters / Thursday, June 01, 2017
    President Donald Trump refers to amounts of temperature change as he announces his decision that the United States will withdraw from the landmark Paris Climate Agreement, in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, June 1, 2017. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

Senor Special Agent Timmy "The Tentacle" Empanada Timmy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Are Presbyterians Christians?
    I've spent many an evening wondering the same thing while trying to fend off the advances of overly-amorous Scots shepherds.

Something Far More Sinister Miranda's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    I've spent many an evening wondering the same thing while trying to fend off the advances of overly-amorous Scots shepherds.
    Oh, you wish!

What do they call reverse bestiality? When a ruminant has a thing for humans?
    Jet flame action! Jet hot thrills!

Post Thanks / Like