Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,496 of 1496

Thread: Things I seen on the internets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happened past the Centro de Dianetica y Scientology in Bogota this morning. I looked in the windows and didn't see anyone inside. As I turned the corner of the building, I saw a woman running to get inside to sit at the reception desk. Not sure if she saw me and thought I was a potential customer or not. On the way back about an hour later I saw about three people in yellow vests sitting next to the building. I am not sure if they had anything to do with sci or not. There was a guy who looked like security guard on the corner. Around the corner, three young men were passing out stress test flyers.

This is just a photo I found on the internet. I will post the few I took later.

2. Likes Miranda liked this post
    Something Far More Sinister Miranda's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our first org photo in quite a while!

Post Thanks / Like
    PROSECUTORS PREPARE CHARGES CARRYING LIFE SENTENCE FOR DANNY MASTERSON

The Underground Bunker has learned that the Special Circumstances Committee in the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office has approved charging Scientology actor Danny Masterson with multiple violent rapes under a sex crimes penal code that carries with it a life sentence in prison.

Also known as California’s “one-strike law,” state[.......]

Continue reading..https://tonyortega.org/2018/02/14/pr...nny-masterson/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    PROSECUTORS PREPARE CHARGES CARRYING LIFE SENTENCE FOR DANNY MASTERSON

The Underground Bunker has learned that the Special Circumstances Committee in the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office has approved charging Scientology actor Danny Masterson with multiple violent rapes under a sex crimes penal code that carries with it a life sentence in prison.

Also known as California’s “one-strike law,” state[.......]

Continue reading..https://tonyortega.org/2018/02/14/pr...nny-masterson/

So, to reiterate to the five people who’ve read this story, allegations that a girl was drugged at Masterson’s house and was then raped and choked unconscious by Masterson are just that. Allegations.

The same goes for another victim’s allegations that she was also drugged and violently raped while begging Masterson to stop and trying not to puke in his bed.

This also holds true for a third victim’s allegations that claim she woke up bleeding from her anus and was told by a laughing Masterson that he raped her in the ass.

Again. These are all allegations. There is no proof yet. Just like there is no proof that Scientology moved to cover up these crimes to protect their celebrity member no matter how believable it sounds.

If you or any man or woman you know has been sexually assaulted, please report it to the authorities immediately.

If you feel you have been wrongly accused of raping women, please contact Danny Masterson and his lawyers for help on how to fight such heinous allegations.

https://theblemish.com/2018/02/danny...e-life-prison/

Post Thanks / Like

Senator Dayton commended local parishioners who have joined her in the Capitol fighting for family rights and religious freedoms. “Together we enacted legislation protecting families from being broken up, just because parents wouldn’t put their children on dangerous psychotropics,” she said. “And when that bill passed, together we had secured the most important right for Utah families: The right to be a family.”

Post Thanks / Like

The Silicon Valley opening had a unique status. Another new Scientology Church, this one in Salt Lake City, was also inaugurated by Mr. Miscavige during the same weekend. It is the first time that Scientology has opened two new Churches back to back—testimony to the accelerating pace of Church openings and the growing worldwide expansion of the religion.

Mr. Sweeney praised the Church and its support for Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), which combats the over-drugging of California foster kids. “The Church of Scientology has an unceasing dedication to humanity,” he said. “It’s what I like to call a ‘bulldog tenacity’ on behalf of the good guy. And I’ve been privileged enough to have a ringside view. In fact, I’ve stepped into the ring. We’ve fought and we’ve won permanent change to curb the drugging of our children and have it inscribed into the laws of our land.”