Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146
Results 1,451 to 1,457 of 1457

Thread: Things I seen on the internets.

Post Thanks / Like
    ​It's easy for a con to con a con:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Scientologists try to stop an anti-gay man cursing and yelling anti-gay slurs at a man in front of their "church":

After Bertrand says he’s “looking forward to seeing that,” Gelb asks, “Who the f--- do you think you are? What’s your net worth, you little f-----? What are you worth? Who do you think you are?”

Glancing back at the camera, Bertrand replies, “I work for the people of Isla Vista.”

After Bertrand tells Gelb that he treats his residents “very poorly,” Gelb explodes with a loud “F--- you!”

At that point, the confrontation escalates as Gelb begins shouting a string of derogatory references about Bertrand’s sexual orientation.

“You walk like a f---ing fag and I know you’re a fag,” Gelb tells him.

Bertrand angrily responds, “Hey, I’m very proud to be gay.”

When a woman in front of the Church of Scientology of Santa Barbara, at 524 State St., tells Gelb to “knock it off,” he responds, “I don’t care if you are Scientologists or what the hell you are ... He has no business telling me how to run my business.”

He then asks them, “What do you think about homosexuals? What do the Scientologists think about fags who (expletive) each other?”

According to Mollie Culver, a Democratic Party strategist who emailed the video to Noozhawk, it was taken by a friend of Bertrand whom she declined to identify. Throughout the video, Bertrand remains calm and even tells Gelb to “have a good night, Mr. Gelb.”

Police Sgt. Joshua Morton said the department has referred the incident to the Santa Barbara County District Attorney’s Office, which is investigating it as a possible misdemeanor disturbing the peace charge.

Despite the fire of homophobic slurs, Morton said it is not being investigated as a hate crime because “there has to be another crime committed,” for motivation to be considered an act of hate.

Gelb emailed a statement to Noozhawk explaining his actions. He alleged that Bertrand called him a “pedophile” and a “felon” before the camera started recording.

“To me, those are fighting words,” he wrote.

In his statement, Gelb alleges that he has been “the daily target of UCSB students’ condescension, pranks and mocking over the years. They routinely hurl obscenities at me, trying to spark a reaction with their cell phones ready.”

He refers to a “private Facebook page” that he says bullies him and causes him emotional distress.

“Recently, I have experienced escalations of this bullying,” he said. “Ethan took this one too far. I was baited and trapped. I regret taking the bait.”

Gelb’s statement also says that, as a child, he was clinically diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication.

“This means that sometimes I say things without any social filter,” he wrote. “I have struggled with its affliction throughout my entire life. It has caused me and my loved ones great pain.”

In his statement, Gelb says that his only brother was gay and died of AIDS in 1994 after a 22-year battle. He said he maintains a positive relationship with his late brother’s partner, and that he has long supported LGBT causes.

to see video of this, go to the article at: https://www.noozhawk.com/article/inv...otape_20171110

Post Thanks / Like
    Scientology Churches Around the World Promote Freedom of Religion and Belief

In an era of religious repression, terrorism and unconscionable acts of hate playing out in the media, Scientology Churches open their doors on International Religious Freedom Day in the name of peace.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3562188#ixzz4yTBi6pbT

Los Angeles, California - November 15, 2017 - (Newswire.com)

Religious Tolerance is a cornerstone of the Scientology religion. The Creed of the Church of Scientology asserts that “all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance.”

In an age in which acts of violence polarize people of faith, Churches of Scientology around the world held round tables, forums and conferences on International Religious Freedom Day to bring the community together to reaffirm the importance of religions working together in the name of tolerance and peace.

International Religious Freedom Day commemorates the passage of the Religious Freedom Act of 1998. Proposed by Virginia Congressman Frank Wolf, it was signed into law by President Bill Clinton. The act established an international religious freedom office in the U.S. State Department and an independent, bipartisan, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, to monitor the state of international religious freedom, make recommendations and support the work of the U.S. Administration and Congress on religious freedom issues.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3562188#ixzz4yTAk1Ctg

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    How about a Scientology mayor throws a shit fit because she was not allowed to give the prayer before city council meetings?

The city of Ivanhoe Texas bared the mayor from giving the prayer because her Scientology beliefs ran afoul of the beliefs of the rest of the members. She refused to say god or jesus in her prayer.

The goofy twat passes out business cards showing her to be a minister but not one recognised by the great.state of Texas. I am an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster. A.true Pastarafarian minister. Texas recognizes me where they do not Scientology.

It pisses.the.mayor of to no end and just makes me.happy.
    Last edited by DumbasMud; 13 Hours Ago at 03:53 AM.
    Those who beat their swords into plow shares normally end up plowing for those who didnt.

Senor Special Agent Timmy "The Tentacle" Empanada Timmy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbasMud View Post
    How about a Scientology mayor throws a shit fit because she was not allowed to give the prayer before city council meetings?

The city of Ivanhoe Texas bared the mayor from giving the prayer because her Scientology beliefs ran afoul of the beliefs of the rest of the members. She refused to say god or jesus in her prayer.

The goofy twat passes out business cards showing her to be a minister but not one recognised by the great.state of Texas. I am an ordained minister in the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster. A.true Pastarafarian minister. Texas recognizes me where they do not Scientology.

It pisses.the.mayor of to no end and just makes me.happy.
    Do you have a link to this story?