Page 133 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1435

Thread: Things I seen on the internets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    If I paid $7,799 for a burger I would expect better cheese than Kraft Singles on it.
    That's awfully big for a $7,799 hamburger. The ones I buy are small enough to hold one in each (admittedly huge) hand.
    "Under perpetual tax audit"

Post Thanks / Like

Bush said that the GOP was hypocritical for its soft treatment of Trump even though it pilloried Barack Obama for not punishing Russia hard enough for meddling in the 2016 election

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ngOGirzc

Post Thanks / Like
    O.J. Simpson is a 'sociopath, a narcissistic liar, a murderer, a thug, a kidnapper, a robber,' Fred Goldman says

O.J. Simpson told a Nevada parole board last week that he’s led a “conflict-free life.”

But that statement has sparked outrage from many, including the father of Ron Goldman, whom Simpson was acquitted of killing along with his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.

“A conflict-free life,” Fred Goldman asked incredulously Saturday. “This is who he is: He’s a sociopath, a narcissistic liar, a murderer, a thug, a kidnapper, a robber. The list goes on.”

http://http://www.latimes.com/local/...s=mcnewsletter

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Trump told a crowd at a rally in Youngstown, Ohio, that “with the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

Trump has often called himself “presidential” amid criticism that he doesn’t act in a presidential way.

Something Far More Sinister Miranda's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Maybe she and I know the same Welshmen.
    I heard that.

Post Thanks / Like
    TRUMP, AMERICA'S BOY KING: GOLF AND TELEVISION WON'T MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

BY ALEXANDER NAZARYAN ON 8/1/17 AT 6:20 AM

Were he to reach the White House, Trump said, he wouldn’t make the same mistake for which he’d been lambasting Obama since 2011. “I'm going to be working for you,” he told supporters in August 2016. “I'm not going to have time to go play golf.”

Now that he’s president, Trump frequently departs the White House and spends the weekend golfing at either his South Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago, or his country club in the New Jersey suburb of Bedminster. The promise he’d made a year before was discarded so quickly, you have to wonder if he even remembers making it. Politico did the legwork: George W. Bush didn’t golf for the first five months of his presidency, while Obama stayed away from his beloved links for four months following his inauguration. Trump held out for all of two weeks. He has visited a golf club 40 times since taking office in January, according to the self-explanatory site Trump Golf Count, which estimates the forays have cost American taxpayers $55 million. Another Trump tracker, this one by The New York Times, finds that his visits to Trump-branded properties total 56 days, nearly a third of his time in office.

continues: http://www.newsweek.com/2017/08/11/d...on-643996.html

Post Thanks / Like