Page 143 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1466

Thread: Things I seen on the internets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is everyone getting ready for Halloween? I like to dress up and mingle incognito with the little people. I think this year I will go as a swirl of chocolate frozen yogurt.

"Under perpetual tax audit"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Is everyone getting ready for Halloween? I like to dress up and mingle incognito with the little people. I think this year I will go as a swirl of chocolate frozen yogurt.

I'm going to wear the Ms. Jan Magray, Coordinator of the Youth Outreach Committee for Interfaith Tampa Bay costume:

Post Thanks / Like
    The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the National Women's Law Center (NWLC) and other groups vowed to sue the Trump administration over regulations released Friday that would roll back ObamaCare's birth control mandate.

The rollback “basically gives broad license to employers to discriminate against their employees and withhold a benefit guaranteed by law,” said Brigitte Amiri, senior staff attorney at the ACLU.

The Trump administration published a rule that allows any employer, including colleges, universities and health insurance companies, to stop offering birth control in their insurance plans on moral or religious grounds.

ObamaCare mandated that employers, with a few exceptions, offer health insurance that covers birth control without a co-pay.
    The move could potentially impact millions of Americans who now receive birth control with no co-payments.

“We will challenge both rules as being blatantly unconstitutional. They both violate the separation of church and state and also discriminate against women by allowing employers to withhold a benefit that is guaranteed by law,” Amiri said.

The ACLU filed a lawsuit Friday on behalf of ACLU members and Service Employee International Union-United Health Care Workers West, one of the largest unions of hospital workers in the Western United States.

The ACLU specifically argues that the rules violate the establishment clause and the equal protection clause of the Constitution by “authorizing and promoting religiously motivated and other discrimination against women seeking reproductive health care.”

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...ontrol-mandate

Post Thanks / Like
    cat fight?

“I’m basically first Trump wife. Okay?” Ivana Trump said. “I’m first lady.”

She offered faux sympathy for Melania Trump, saying “I think for her to be in Washington must be terrible.” (She had less subtle insults for her ex’s second wife, Marla Maples. “A showgirl” was her epithet of choice.)

But instead of letting those slights ride, Melania Trump took a page out of her husband’s playbook, the one that famously decrees he hit back harder at anyone who takes a swing. Her spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, dispatched a crisp response dismissing Ivana’s remarks as “attention seeking” from someone who just wants to sell books and making clear that Melania Trump does not, in fact, hate her Washington life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f0c6ac98697a

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    cat fight?

“I’m basically first Trump wife. Okay?” Ivana Trump said. “I’m first lady.”

She offered faux sympathy for Melania Trump, saying “I think for her to be in Washington must be terrible.” (She had less subtle insults for her ex’s second wife, Marla Maples. “A showgirl” was her epithet of choice.)

But instead of letting those slights ride, Melania Trump took a page out of her husband’s playbook, the one that famously decrees he hit back harder at anyone who takes a swing. Her spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, dispatched a crisp response dismissing Ivana’s remarks as “attention seeking” from someone who just wants to sell books and making clear that Melania Trump does not, in fact, hate her Washington life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f0c6ac98697a
    Trump should grab both those pussies and tell them who the real star is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Trump should grab both those pussies and tell them who the real star is.
    All the ladies love frozen chocolate yogurt swirls.

Harvey Weinstein and I may be the only two men in America who really understand women.
    Last edited by Trump; 10-10-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can somebody help me? I´m trapped in a corn maze.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Can somebody help me? I´m trapped in a corn maze.

Post Thanks / Like

[Paulette Cooper in an orphanage, right, at about 5, with her best friends Jeannette, center, and DeeDee. Chapter 8 of our book begins with the story of DeeDee leaving the orphanage with “Tante Brunya,” which was such a blow to Paulette at the time.]

https://tonyortega.org/2017/10/12/mi...-war-survivor/

Post Thanks / Like

[Paulette is in the second row, fourth from the right, and her sister Suzy is directly behind her.]

[A recent photo of Paulette with her sister Suzy and Suzy’s daughter Rachel, named after their mother Ruchla Minkowski Bucholc. Suzy also has a son, named after their father Chaim.]

http://https://tonyortega.org/2017/1...-war-survivor/