Page 142 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1466

Thread: Things I seen on the internets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amusing:

Linda didn’t look so happy after Erin handed her a copy of my book.

Incredibly, my ex-husband Peter Schless was playing background music on keyboards for the event, and Erin stopped to talk to him.

She told him that she knew he had written Jeffrey Osborne’s hit 1982 song “On the Wings of Love.” He asked her how she would know that, so she told him she Googled him. He asked why she would Google him, and that’s when she pulled out the book and showed him.

She placed the book on Peter’s keyboard near his hand, as the picture shows. Erin said he looked quite annoyed. Peter, looking ashen and thinner than I have ever seen him, had his hand near the book but looked away.

All during this event, Erin texted me to let me know she was OK. Who would have ever believed that an Aftermath fan with an Escaping Scientology book could have infiltrated the Gold base within less than a week after they posted the attack video on me starring the two people who had my book put in their face tonight?

Well, no one can deny that this happened — we’ve got the shots. And now Peter knows his former spouse has written a critical book on Scientology. Not something he or they are going to be able to sweep under the carpet. In fact, this might just cause a shitstorm.

Erin is proud and excited to have pulled this off.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen in a billion years.

— Karen Pressley

much more: https://tonyortega.org/2017/09/28/af...ys-book-along/

Post Thanks / Like
    Has Scientology stuff:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

You know how conservatives treat the ACLU as a bogeyman, as if the group is going to eradicate religion from society? It’s easy for liberals to laugh that off because we know the ACLU has no intention of doing anything of the sort. It’s just another right-wing lie.

Well, Roy Moore really is everything liberals have feared.

He is someone who, if elected this December, will place his hand on the Bible and swear to uphold… the Bible.

Moore wants to make it illegal for gay men to sleep together. He suggested that 9/11 was the result of godlessness is our society. He installed a Ten Commandments monument in the state Supreme Court in the middle of the night, then refused to remove it. He told probate judges they didn’t have to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples even when it was legal. He said evolution was incompatible with our Constitution. He said Keith Ellison shouldn’t be allowed in Congress because he’s a practicing Muslim.

He doesn’t give a damn about the law he’s supposed to uphold. He never has. If the Bible conflicts with the Constitution, Moore would find it heretical to side with the Constitution — even as a member of Congress.

This is terrible news for our country. Even if you think Moore is and always will be a fluke, a better electorate never would have let him come this close to Capitol Hill.

I know this sounds trite, but please donate to the Democrat Doug Jones. It doesn’t matter if you don’t love him — even though you should since he’s a prosecutor who has gone after domestic terrorists and KKK members who murdered people. Do it as a way to fight back against a man who, if given the power, would put gay people in jail, force public school districts to recite Christian prayers every morning, and personally tear down every brick in the wall of separation between church and state.

https://dougjonesforsenate.com/

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...XpsKAVAeYzD.99
    As a conservative one can also be a card carrying member of the ACLU. People like Moore disgust me. People like Trump disgust me but having followed Hillary from the days of Watergate I would vote for anyone but her. Had Bernie Sanders had an honest shot at the nomination my vote might have changed. The lies and manipulations from both sides should make a patriot puke.

I feel all lives matter and my black friends who were shot up in combat along with me are disgusted with the kneeling and anthem protests.

Some of us gave our all so you can exercise your right to protest as you see fit and not only am I good with that I will defend your right to bitch and moan with my very life. I will give my life to defend your right to speak out things I may hate to my very soul.

Moore does not represent me so do not paint me in that light.

P.S. I am a big fan of reparations to the families of slaves as my Irish ancestors were brought here in chains over 100 years before the first black person ever saw the shores of the Americas.
    Last edited by DumbasMud; 10-02-2017 at 08:30 PM.
    Those who beat their swords into plow shares normally end up plowing for those who didnt.

Post Thanks / Like
    You want to know what really makes me sick? I was in our local big box store and a group of white trash red necks were in the process of abusing a woman in a burka.

Miranda knows some of this but I am a decorated combat vet, Master Mason, and Templer Knight. (I know the Templers died with the burning of DeMolet).

It is ceremonial but a modern day Templar takes upon themselves the old obligation to protect those who are unable to protect themselves even up to and including the loss of their own lives.

The woman was in tears and terrified as the white trash were talking about stripping her in front of god and everyone. I put my arm around her and made the totally sexist comment "don't worry baby girl I have got you". I told the assholes to back off as the girl was now under my protection. When one of said assholes asked what that meant I raised my shirt to show my legally carried gun.

By time I got her to the door the police had shown up and I still walked her out to her ride.

Not all conservatives are bad people.
    Those who beat their swords into plow shares normally end up plowing for those who didnt.

5. Likes Timmy liked this post
    Senor Special Agent Timmy "The Tentacle" Empanada Timmy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbasMud View Post

Not all conservatives are bad people.
    True.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Timmy. Regardless of what Miranda might say not all Sheep deserve to be Lamb chops either

Post Thanks / Like
    Miranda knows some of this but I am a ............... Master Mason, and Templer Knight.
    WOW!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    WOW!!!!!

(Just kidding, DumbasMud)

Senor Special Agent Timmy "The Tentacle" Empanada Timmy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Timmy. Regardless of what Miranda might say not all Sheep deserve to be Lamb chops either
    Just like all human children do not deserve to be lured into a gingerbread house in the forest and eaten by a cannibalistic witch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Opinion | Trump and his supporters are the personification of Scientology

By Heather Fazio on October 4, 2017 at 6:00 AM

I had been watching Leah Remini Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E and after the third or fourth episode, I was struck by the tactics both the “church” and Trump use on their followers. It took more than one episode where the victims of the church spoke of things they endured for me to make the connection, and to see the similarities to what I see now in the section of our society I call The Church of Trump.

His flock continues to cheer him on and they have become blind to his cruelty. They imitate it. They emulate him. They roll around in the American flag as if they’re displaying the ultimate meaning of patriotism. The majority of his supporters are bullies, misogynists, and racists – many who have been filmed telling protestors to go to Auschwitz, yelling at US citizens to go back to their country, and lest we forget – Charlottesville. I’ve experienced it first hand from a Trump supporter but that may be a story for another day.

I’m grateful I’m intelligent enough not to be drawn in by a cult like Scientology, and even more grateful I haven’t been drawn in by Trump’s lies, rhetoric, and violence. If you have, please seek therapy for the sake of our country.

Note from Heather: I can already hear the conservative trump supporters typing away with “Liberals are the ones full of hate! Just read this garbage!” I have news for you Hoss, not all Liberals are kind, caring, and peaceful. Not all will back down when bullied or threatened in any way, shape or form. Trust we know how to hold our own and we’re not afraid to throw down in the comments right alongside you.

more: http://blog.timesunion.com/heather/o...9/#comment-884